Sunday, October 17, 2010

Am I weird or is my family?

In the shower, I just use the soap and apply it directly to my body. They all put it on a cloth and use it like that....they think its weird that I don't use a cloth. Who is weird?Am I weird or is my family?
Don't worry l do the same thing your family is weird.Who care how you take a bathe.
Neither of you are weird, you just bathe differently.
You are; it's kind of nasty putting the soap all over your body and then expecting other people to use the soap.
neither one of you. If thats the way you do it that's okay. just cause they use a cloth doesn't mean you have to also. Don't be afraid of being differant!
Hey, To each his own.
No one is weird over this. Sometimes I use a cloth, othertimes I apply it directly. Either way, you accomplish the same goal.
For the sake of good hiegene, it's probably best to use the soap on a wash-cloth if multiple people are using the same bar of soap. I personally prefer body wash and shower pouf!
MY PERSONAL OPINION IS THAT IF YOUR JUST RUBBING THE SOAP ON YOUR BODY I DON'T THINK YOUR SCRUBBING OFF ANY OF THE DIRT AND GRIME ON YOUR BODY OR DEAD SKIN. THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD USE A CLOTH OR SOMETHING OF THAT SORT!

No comments:

Post a Comment