Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Can Catnip be used as a drug?

Can "catnip" be used as a drug, i.e. smoked or anything?Can Catnip be used as a drug?
You can make a nice tea out of it that can be used as a sleep aid. I tried it once and fell asleep halfway through my cup. Don't use catnip made for cats, though... It has other junk shoved in it. You'll have to get the actual plant itself or a special tea blend of it.
I personally wouldn't try it.
My friend and her friends smoked mixed herbs once to see what it was like (they ran out of mary j)
I thought that was pretty funny, quite sad though. She said they all nearly threw up - as you would.
I think it is only a turn on for cats. Maybe if your a big *****.
only for cats , and they smell it and eat it , but for humans notta

No comments:

Post a Comment