Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone know a safe accurate way to cover my tattoo while I tan in a tanning bed??

Ive heardof taking a high SPF chapstick and covering the tattoo with that..will that help?Anyone know a safe accurate way to cover my tattoo while I tan in a tanning bed??
Yes, lipbalm or sunblock with a high SPF will protect it. Sunblock will help prevent the colors from fading.
Or just use a large sticker.
band aids..
I'm just curious as to why you want to cover it. I have a tattoo and never cover it and now am wondering if maybe I should be.
Eagerly waiting other answers...
i use a damp cloth and turn it as it drys .i wet it before i go there and put it in a ziplock baggie and pull it out when i get in the room . happy tanning
i would say very high sunscreen protection should do it. that is what i have used.

No comments:

Post a Comment