Saturday, October 23, 2010

Besides physical exertion, what causes the body to ache?

Besides physical exertion, what causes the body to ache?
muscle cramps due lack of protein, not enough fatty acids needed for your joints and spine might be of option
Growing, sickness, injury.
Illness. Viral infections. Bacterial infections. Anything that inflames the nerves such as sinusitis. Inbalance of hormones. Needing sex.
Various illnesses and stress. Sitting at a computer or anywhere with the wrong posture. I know right now, because my back always starts when I use my computer at this silly little desk! Thanks for reminding me!! I am going to switch off now and stretch and rest my back, and take the computer to the table!!!
Arthiritis
Too much Guinness the night before.
Influenza or Osteoporosis, possible some other disorder too.
Suggest visit the doc or read another comic.
a good kick in usually works!! lol.
ARE YOU GOING TO PUT A RED NOSE ON THAT NOSE
illness,fatigue ,hangover
All sorts of things.
Stretched and dilated blood vessels in the brain can cause the pounding headaches that some people get
I get a pain in the neck when someone annoys me.
the flu, an injury or simply being ill

No comments:

Post a Comment