Saturday, October 23, 2010

Any one have bad night time nicotine withdrawal symptoms?

I have not smoked for three months i have been taking buprion (sp) and 21 mg patches 2 weeks ago i didnt wear a patch for a weekend and few nights later i woke up freezing and sweating for a few hours straight like (i was a herion junkie). it happen again last night .Any one have bad night time nicotine withdrawal symptoms?
I am a weekend smoker for the most part. I made the jump from lights to regulars around a month ago. About 3 times in the last month I would feel the same way in the middle of the night. I would have "fever dreams" and I would wake up covered in sweat. Last night was the third time this happened. This happens on tuesday or wednesday; when i haven's had a cigarette for about 3-4 days.
So yes I believe your nighttime symptoms can be the result of nicotine withdrawl.
that is called withdrawal , you'll get over it your body wants that drug, hang in there it will subside
Commit. Break the lozenge into 1/4's and reduce your dose slowly. Did you start by smoking 2 packs a day? Why should you quit abruptly?
Have a smoke...relax!
This may be just my opinion, but I think all those patches and drugs to "help people stop smoking" only prolong the agony. I quit smoking cold turkey 15 years ago. Sure it was hard, but it's worth it in the end.
It's pretty obvious nowadays that the tobacco companies have increased the addictive qualities of their drug to keep people hooked, so quitting now is harder than ever.
I can't wait for the day when someone brings a massive group lawsuit against cigarette manufacturers when it's proved that they are increasing the addictiveness of their product.

  • blond hair
  • horses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment