Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anyone who can help?! Have a SEVERE migrane, tried medication, acupressure etc, RHCP concert in 2 hr! Help me!

I've been waiting for this show for 7 months!!!!! I can't get rid of it, tried essential oils, migrane meds, acupressure, and other ideas? Someone help me please asap, I can't miss this show!!!!!!Anyone who can help?! Have a SEVERE migrane, tried medication, acupressure etc, RHCP concert in 2 hr! Help me!
Your stressing, that is not going to help. Find a cold, dark, quiet room and drink a heavily caffeinated drink. drink lots of water and try to relax. If it is time take meds. No stimuli for about 30 minutes and see if you feel better. Cold compresses to forehead may help too.
get off of the computer- go into a dark/cold room and take migrane medicine
Take a bit more medication, and drink a cup of coffee. Bring earplugs for the concert.
quick get to a chiropractor your back and or neck are probably out with stress get on the phone now and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment