Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Anybody know about blue ear wax problems?

there is blue ear wax when i wake up in the morning on the pillow is this bad? my ear doesn't hurt though.Anybody know about blue ear wax problems?
Blue ear wax is a sure sign of abduction by aliens.
Ughhh.... you should go to the doctor, FOR REAL!!! Hurry too, because that sounds really dangerous..
I have had this problem a time or two before. I also have gotten colors of green and red. This problem usually occurs the day after I have been drawing. I have a habit of sticking my pencil into my ear. If this is your problem the blue will go away in a few days unless it was a ball point. If it does not I recommend that you get professional help.
Alot of manipulation probing occurs during REM sleep. Especially from the Aliens from planet zoltar..they use a blue gel to insert the probe and sometimes leave a residue.

No comments:

Post a Comment