Sunday, October 17, 2010

Am I underweight?

Okay I weigh 83 lbs im 5'3 1/2 tall and im 12 years old..Am I underweight?? Some people think I have eating disorder but I dont think so..So am I underweight??Am I underweight?
yes. but it doesn't mean you have an eating disorder, you could just have a really high metabolism. If you are really concerned talk to your mom and ask her to take you to a dr or a nutritionist.
no, not when you're only 12 years old. besides you can't go by what people say, i'm 25lbs underweight and i look fine, so don't worry about it.
ys that sounds too skinny 2 me eat eat eat
That sounds okay for a 12-year old. I think I was around that weight when I was your age.
Well you're certainly not overweight! Tell your parents if you have concerns about your weight, but from your info above it does sound like you are quite underweight. I'm 14 and 4' 9" and 91 lbs and I'm a little skinny -- so compare that you.....
Try a BMI (Body Mass Index) calculator to see how you compare to an average girl of your age -- they have plently online
I am 5'3" and weigh 85 pounds. I am also 12. You are fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment