Sunday, October 17, 2010

Am i sick? and how do i get better?

my throat hurts and i can barley talk and my head hurs a little and my nose is a little stuffed up and everytime i blow my nose i get a bloody nose! also my stomach hurts! do i have a cold or whats wrong with me? and how do i make myself feel (or get) better?
thank you to all in advance!!Am i sick? and how do i get better?
sounds like a virus or a big...make sure u are hydrated, drink lots of fluids,,luke warm or warm ,make sure you have a humidifier if ur nose is bleeding from lack of humidity if u live in cold climate with low humidity and heater on
usual light diet like soup /toast/over the counter tylenol type stuff may help if u have fever
see if ur feeling better and see a doc if ur not doing too well...esp keep an eye on that bleeder
make sure its also not from wipin/blowing ur nose too hard
go to the doctorrr
Take a Placebo,That will make you feel one hundred percent.

No comments:

Post a Comment