Sunday, October 17, 2010

Alcohol in one day?

Hello everyone.
I've heard "moderate" consumption of alcohol is good for your health. I consume anywhere from 1-4 drinks a day, depending on the day. I had a question about it though.
Sometimes I comsume two beers in the afternoon, two in the evening. It's always beer, not an American pilsner but usually European ales. I get a slight buzz for about one hour afterwards (I know I'm a lightweight). My question is would this be considered moderate? Should I cut back or not?Alcohol in one day?
The point is Light Weight. If you take one beer half of it before lunch another half with lunch & same with dinner. This will help you immensely. What you are taking is not moderate.
Hell no. Just lay off the heavy machinery for that hour. I consume 1-4 drinks a day too, but I elect to do it by having 28 on one night.
Cheers!!!
Drinking everyday is not good for you unless you want to be an alcoholic. Everything should be done in moderation. Cut back way back. Find other ways to make you relax.

  • need girl advice
  • long hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment