Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Any one else homes sick today???

Any one else homes sick today???
jeez abs u got some haters
not sick but home, home everyday. til monday then i start curves bc i am bored to death.
quit gettin on your knees for any guy that flashes 10 bucks infront of you, you street whore!
I'm not home sick, as in can't go to class, but I am home sick, as in miss my hometown.
no but i did go to work with a stomache ache today.
wish I was - not sick - just home! But at least I can wear my slippers to work!!
Wish I could stay home, but I have to work at 1pm. I had 3 different doctor appointments yesterday and feel like I've been through enough. First the dentist for a cleaning, then had to go to the dermatologist to have a mole removed (that may or may not be cancer) and then I had a mammography done. Then went to work! I'm so tired today I don't even have the energy to be worried.
I wish i was home today, it is snowing here were i live! So it would be a nice day to be in my pajamas and in bed sleeping! Well hope you get better soon!!!
Snowed in!!!! So in a way I'm home sick ...sick of snow. The ground hog lied....

No comments:

Post a Comment