Sunday, October 17, 2010

Any eye doctors here? I need to ask a question desperatly!!?

Please help me! My 6 year old brother has got a weird red dot in his left eye and it has been there for 2 days straight now!! My cousin had the same thing but the doctor told him that if he didnt get it removed it would permanently blind him!! Please help! My parents don't think it's serious enough to take him to the doctors!! Could an eye doctor or someone tell me what's going on and how serious it is?! I'm getting frantic as i dont want to end up with a blind little brother!! :(Any eye doctors here? I need to ask a question desperatly!!?
It could be something as common as a broken blood vessel. He might have strained himself doing something and burst it. It is great you are have such concern for your little brother but if you are really worried, ex pain this to your parents. Maybe they will take him to the optometrist.
Take him to the doctor !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment