Sunday, October 17, 2010

Anethesia.. sleep?

Is there anyway to try to stay awake when the doctor give general anesthesia??? thanks!Anethesia.. sleep?
I have had general anesthesia four times now. Every time the doctor puts the mask over my nose and mouth and tells me to count to ten. And every time I fail to make it to 3.
There is no way that you will stay awake when they give you the anesthesia as long as the anesthesiologist knows what he's doing.
no and y would u
if u wanna stay awake tell them no anethesia but it will hurt alot and will be a constant pain after u wake up
trust me i know
they give it for a reason
u should keep the pain away for as long as u can
I'm really very sorry to say that,but... With general anesthesia there's no way to stay awake. Maybe you can talk to the doctor, tell him/her about your fear and ask if there's the possibility of a local-anesthesia. With the local,you're awake and they just work on the interested part of the body. Get Well Soon!!! Best Wishes!

  • score a triumph
  • baby advice you
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment