Sunday, October 17, 2010

Am almost naturally pubic hairless.. esp. my armpits 100% hairless..Is that fair..?

Am 26 yo and being in sound health.Am almost naturally pubic hairless.. esp. my armpits 100% hairless..Is that fair..?
be thankful, not feeling shorted. lots of native americans are also blessed with little body hair.
no need of hair remover
CONSIDER IT A BLESSING FROM GOD
Yes The rest of us have to shave and wax and epilate. Time and money
Well, I always say that you should be thankful for what you have, and in this case, be very very thankful! You're very lucky that you don't have to wax or shave. It saves a lot of time and money. Not to mention it gets really annoying when you have to find time to shave more often during summer and spring. As long as everything else is as it should be, you're perfectly fine.
My mom is almost hairless. I don't know about her pubic area, but her legs, armpits, and arms barely grow hair. She says that she shaves maybe once every three years. I'm jealous. But I don't think there's anything wrong with her. I think its just genetics. Consider yourself lucky.
I guess you could say that you are lucky. You don't have to worry about getting pubic hair caught in your clothes or worry about trimming it.
Yes, ther e are some people that are naturally lacking pubic hair. I forget what ethnicity it is, but there is a group of people that do grow that way.
thats great am jealous of u

No comments:

Post a Comment