Sunday, October 17, 2010

Almost throwing up when coughing, whats wrong?

sore throat
almost throwing up but nothing coming upAlmost throwing up when coughing, whats wrong?
Sore throat is usually due to a viral infection. Gargling with warm salty water or mouthwash can reduce the pain and inconvenience. You can find some good home remedies at http://ailments.in/sorethroat.html...
may be whooping cough. get tested if this has been in your area lately.
stay hydrated....steam from hot showers may help. use a humidifier.
I had that problem. I went to the allergist. She discovered that I had no allergies but that I may be sensitive to something. In my case it could be cats or mould in the basement. She prescribed something for it, as she would prescribe for an allergy, and it worked.
Influenza flu type A with coughs, sore throat is around, used to peak in Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment