Sunday, October 17, 2010

Antiperspirant help?

im trying to find a solution for my sweating . mostly for under the arms . is Certain Dri better that Maxim ? im not sure which one to get . Do u have any suggestions ? please help. !!Antiperspirant help?
I have just started to use Certain Dri and it is the best thing ever. I have never used Maxim so i'm not sure how well it works. But Certain Dri works great and it is only $5. Certain Dri works right away too. The second time I used it my sweating problem was over. I no longer have to wear black shirt all the time to help hide my sweat marks cause i no longer have sweat marks. I am so happy that i found it and tried it cause it makes be feel so much better about my self. I hope that you give it a try and it works as great as it did for me.
I had the same prob but i found none of the available antiperspirants on the market worked so i went to my doctor & he prescibed me with some special roll on (cannot remember the name), which really does work but be warned, it can really irritate your skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment