Sunday, October 17, 2010

Adderall side effects! help?

I took 1 30mg pill of adderall yesturday and I had some side effects. I couldnt get an erection(still cant), and I couldnt sleep all night. I havent taken another one, and i'm not going too. WHEN WILL THIS GET OUT OF MY SYSTEM??? So I can sleep and get an erection again? help please!!

is there anything i can do to speed up the process?????Adderall side effects! help?
I've have met quite a few people that have trouble with erections after taking Adderall, but that usually goes away as you come down from it. In fact, a lot of people (myself included) get REALLY horny after coming down from it. However, it usually takes longer to get off, but oh boy is it worth it!!! If you still can't get an erection, just give it time. It'll come back eventually.
And, Dude, you couldn't sleep because Adderall is an amphetamine (speed). I've never been prescribed it, but I took an awful lot of it in college and still do on occasion for recreation. I find that it's easier to go to sleep if I do the following:
1. don't take it late in the day
2. smoke some pot
3. try to eat something (usually warm and moist... it goes down easier) It is virtually impossible to go to sleep with an empty stomach period.
4. I know that this wasn't an option for you, but it usually helps me if I have sex or do it solo if I don't have someone to do it with.
Knocks me right out. However, often sleep after Adderall is very light and you wake up very easily in the morning. It's the day after that when it catches up with you.
no only time will help you

No comments:

Post a Comment