Sunday, October 17, 2010

Abnormal urine test results?

I went for a physical for a new job the other day and I got abnormal urine test results back. It said that I have a +30 protein, + ketones-prace?, and urobili +.2 What does all of this mean?Abnormal urine test results?
For immediate research, try going to the WebMD site,it is very informative. I would suggest that you make an appointment with your Dr. to explain the cause of your abnormal test. The Dr. can give you advice and a prescription if necessary. Other tests might be required, which only a Dr. can prescribe. What was the test for? Have you had any substances in your system that should not have been there?I am not being rude, but most companies just test for drugs in the system. Good Luck and take care!
If it wasn't your regular doctor that preformed the physical, I would suggest calling him. When they due a dipstick test like that woman who are about to start their period/just finished their period or who are on their period can spill a little extra in their urine and that is normal. However, you need to follow up to make sure your not diabetic or that there is nothing else going on.
It would be better if you talked to your doctor. I tried to look it up and all I got was a medical runaround. If you want to try to look it up yourself, you can do a google search asking the definition of each word. I hope it helps. Oh, make sure when you ask your doctor to tell him to put it english instead of latan.

No comments:

Post a Comment